Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,067 ($3,287) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)