Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,454 in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)