Cost of living comparison between Lobito, Angola and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00568 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 140% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,210 (1,269,606 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (41 minutes ago)