Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00511 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 111% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,637 (907,518 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)