Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00519 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 116% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,096 (788,956 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (about 1 hour ago)