Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00376 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 57% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,464 (920,628 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (32 minutes ago)