Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00574 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 141% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,546 (1,315,197 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (24 minutes ago)