Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 936 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 16% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,199 in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)