Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 703 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 15% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,185 in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,184 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (about 2 hours ago)