Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,024 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,567 in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)