Cost of living comparison between Livingstone, Zambia and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09272 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 38% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,479 (48,312 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)