Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09673 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 39% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,174 (43,154 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)