Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09506 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 39% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,164 (43,801 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (43 minutes ago)