Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,040 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,336 in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $111 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (about 2 hours ago)