Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,212 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,489 in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (36 minutes ago)