Cost of living comparison between Lisbon, Portugal and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,247 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,200 in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)