Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,747 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,246 in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)