Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13296 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 56% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,390 (元10,455) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 5 hours ago)