Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,557 ($4,899) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)