Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,920 in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (28 minutes ago)