Cost of living comparison between Limerick, Ireland and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 44% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,322 in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)