Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 11% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,327 in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (38 minutes ago)