Cost of living comparison between Limassol, Cyprus and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,588 in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)