Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 14% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,274 in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)