Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,864 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28611 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,143 (S/. 10,986) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)