Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 23% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,518 (1,939,749 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (39 minutes ago)