Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00114 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,499 (1,320,324 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)