Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00128 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 24% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,370 (1,851,825 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)