Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 34% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,351 in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)