Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 28% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,997 in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (27 minutes ago)