Cost of living comparison between Liege, Belgium and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 32% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,954 in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 2 hours ago)