Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 28% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,997 in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)