Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 102% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,637 (2,383,627 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)