Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01871 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,857 (Php152,755) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)