Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01879 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,854 (Php151,898) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)