Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 29% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,040 in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)