Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 23% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,710 in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)