Cost of living comparison between Lelystad, Netherlands and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 65% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,164 in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)