Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,455 in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)