Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22891 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,297 (10,036 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)