Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01828 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,033 (Php165,923) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)