Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 54% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,085 in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (37 minutes ago)