Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 47% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,939 in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €17 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (about 2 hours ago)