Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 59% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,770 in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)