Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 34% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,806 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)