Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,375 in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (37 minutes ago)