Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 24% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,455 ($2,588) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Udaipur costs ₨700,000 (31 minutes ago)