Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 25% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,501 ($1,843) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (36 minutes ago)