Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 4% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,113 (3,398 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 2.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)