Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,565 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)