Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01954 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 36% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,068 (RD$ 105,847) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)