Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,202 in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)