Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,153 in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (31 minutes ago)