Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 41% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,392 in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)