Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 54% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,990 in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)