Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13789 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,006 ($b21,799) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (34 minutes ago)