Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 7% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,792 ($2,962) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)