Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03591 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,327 (L 36,957) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)