Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03954 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,667 (L 67,469) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)