Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,295 in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (about 1 hour ago)