Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00773 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,487 (¥451,179) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 2 hours ago)