Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,235 (¥627,482) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)