Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,119 (¥417,280) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (20 minutes ago)