Cost of living comparison between Kyoto, Japan and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00818 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,356 (¥654,864) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)