Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.060 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 73% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,622 (Dinar 1,837) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)