Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 960 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.815 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 54% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,929 (Dinar 1,040) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)