Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 924 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.817 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 58% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,313 (Dinar 1,176) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (27 minutes ago)