Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 962 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.810 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 54% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,078 (Dinar 1,096) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mississauga costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)