Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.945 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 64% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,333 (Dinar 1,811) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)