Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,125 (руб 79,436) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (38 minutes ago)