Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01320 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,014 (руб 76,863) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)