Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12956 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,479 (11,413元) in Kunming.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)