Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12700 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 37% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,378 (元10,853) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (37 minutes ago)