Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00773 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,537 (¥328,186) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)