Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00564 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 34% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,365 (774,536 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)