Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00373 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,112 (565,889 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)