Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20712 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,367 (RM11,429) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)