Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,261 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19893 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,264 (RM6,354) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (43 minutes ago)