Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10393 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 86% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,543 (kr 34,086) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)