Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10566 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 91% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,630 (kr 34,356) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)