Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11139 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 107% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,722 (kr 60,343) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)