Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01440 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,258 (руб 87,390) in Krasnodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (36 minutes ago)