Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 901 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22891 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,221 (9,702 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)