Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23362 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,300 (5,564 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)