Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,176 (₨157,191) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)