Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01422 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,094 (₨147,295) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)